Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Second Hong Kong Trip - Videos


                Kathy and Michael are enjoying their last few days in Manila and Grace and I are realizing that we have a lot to take care of before we leave for Singapore in less than a month. We’ll have more posts about things here in Manila soon, but I’ve finally finished uploading some videos from our trip to Hong Kong. You can read more about that trip (and the context for these videos) here and here.

Here’s a view down toward Happy Valley from my walk up Broadwood Road. It was a beautiful, quiet Sunday, and I chose to capture this spot because the sound of the birds was so nice.


Later that day, I walked through Victoria Park and saw hundreds of Indonesian domestic workers there. As I was leaving, some of them took part in a march protesting some of HK’s policies towards foreign workers. 

Here’s a little clip of a Red Lory from the Hong Kong Garden aviary. 

Grace and I finally took a tram (which was very slow) after an afternoon in Sheung Wan. Here’s a view of a bit of our ride. 

And, finally, I took a brief video of a Filipino Tinikling performance inside the Hong Kong Flower Show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment